Link building is where most companies fall short, and where the companies who build legit, organic, and relevant links prevail. All links are verifiable and have a very high page ranking of 3-
Link building has to be done in a very specific, and highly specialized way. If done incorrectly, Google and the other search engines will penalize the site. I have seen many sites fall from the rankings as Google updates their algorithm and/or rolls out new Penguin and Panda updates.
We follow the following Guidelines for Link Building-
*All Links from different domains
* No spam used to solicit links
* No links from Link Farms
* No links from FFA websites.
* No links from porn, racially prejudiced sites and other “questionable” sites
* No links to the client site through redirect scripts, cgi, etc.
* No framed sites
* No robots.txt exclusions
* No Robots tag exclusions
* No follow tag exclusions
* No paid links
* Links from pages that are already indexed.
We have very highly competitive packages, starting at $200. This will probably be the best $200 you’ve ever spent on your business. Below is a screenshot of one of our client’s spreadsheets of the links.
Regards and business success,
West LA SEO (424) 272-